Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Raised as a Girl

From: Experience Project


I was raised in the 70's when many boys had long hair. I was about 5 when my mother dressed me in my 4 yr old sister's clothes. I was very small and my sister was a little bigger than me. My father left my mother when I was 3, so she dressed me as a girl all the time. My sister and I looked like twin girls. We had long blonde hair and, besides being smaller than my younger sister, I looked her age too. 

Around that time, we moved to another city and moved into my mother's sister's house. She had a daughter who was my age and my mother was a nurse. My aunt home schooled us. I was raised as a girl and played with my cousin and my sister. There were only girl's toys to play with and we had so much fun. I remember when I was 8, my hair had grown so long that it was down my back just like my sister's. She now was much bigger than me and looked older too. Even though I was a year older, I looked much younger and had to wear her hand-me-downs from when she was 6. Besides being so tiny and young looking, I looked like her cute little sister. Both her and my cousin were now bigger and stronger than me. They were bossy and teased me and called me a baby. When I turned 9, I looked like 7 and my mother dressed me in my cousin's communion dress and shoes that she wore when she was 7. I got my ears pierced and wore my cousin's matching necklace. My mother brought me to a potrait studio for my communion pictures. I looked just like a pretty 7 yr old girl in the photos. I was so happy that I looked so pretty. By now I forgot what is was like to be a boy and I loved being a girl.

2 comments:

  1. I so wish I could be this pretty girl xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete