Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Random thoughts of a boy who always wanted to be a girl



  • I wanted to be a girl when I was 5
  • I envied my older sister
  • Later I envied my younger sister too
  • When I entered puberty (12?) I hated having erections
  • I wondered what would happen if I cut it off
  • As I aged, I hated having a penis
  • I envied girls and wished I had no penis ALWAYS
  • Girl’s bodies were so much smoother and sleeker
  • When I was 12, I almost confessed to my mother that I wanted to be a girl
  • I was afraid of what my father would say
  • In those days, girls were much more feminine - I loved this about them
  • They wore dresses much more often - they were lucky
  • I loved dresses
  • I used to dream about my legs being free and feeling the breeze
  • As I aged, I began to think about boys a lot
  • One of my fondest dreams was to have a boy carry me in his arms with my arms around his neck
  • I didn’t know it then, but if I had, I would have asked my mother to take me to a doctor to get female hormones
  • One night, I sneaked into my older sister’s room and lifted her nightgown while she was asleep to study her lack of a penis
  • I wanted to be her sooooo much
  • When I was a teen, I wished I could date boys
  • I fantasized boys wanted to kiss me
  • I wanted to make them excited just looking at me
  • When I was a man, I kissed a man and turned him on
  • I dressed in my sisters' clothing a lot - in secret
  • I've fantasized about growing breasts forever



2 comments: