Sunday, October 4, 2015

My Girlfriend Turned Me Into a Girl

Excerpted from: http://www.transvestitelounge.com/ 

It started a couple of years ago when my girlfriend wanted me to go as a woman for Halloween. That first night when I dressed up after shaving my legs, wearing a dress, putting on makeup, etc. was so exhilarating. I quickly became addicted to the feminine persona I felt.

I always use a "Woman's" salon to get my hair styled and for the past eight months or so, I've let it grow longer. My GF has always made it more feminine. It's now very close to a pageboy look and I love it. My GF also knows threading and she has trimmed my eyebrows to a thinner feminine style. The Salon also offers manicures and pedicures, so I try to grow my finger nails as long as possible and wear a very light pink color with clear Gel gloss. My toenails are either pink or red Gel. You can't wear a dress and have ugly hairy legs, so I always have them and my entire body waxed every 3 to 4 weeks. It feels great wearing sheer nylons or pantyhose after getting waxed.

I no longer feel shy or embarrassed entering a woman's clothes boutique. There are 2 lingerie stores and 6 boutiques I regularly go to, even in "Male" mode and buy dresses (Size 6 -8), jeans (Small or 26), tops, accessories and the women treat me like a model. The lingerie store fitted me for corsets, bras, padded panties and all the intimates I would need.

When I started Crossdressing a couple of years ago, I purchased a pair of shoes online and was very disappointed, as they didn't fit as well as I hoped and didn't look as good as in the photo. I then found a few local stores that had shoes in large sizes (mine are US 11) and it was so much fun actually trying them out in the store. The owners then ordered certain styles just for me. I now have over 25 pairs of boots, stilettos, sandals, sling-backs from 3 to 5 inches. The only other thing I purchased online was breast forms for my 36C bras.

Recently I began getting facials and body exfoliation....mmmmmm what a treat and last week got my ears pierced. Yesterday I bought some pretty dangly earrings, bracelets, a watch and a few rings.

Anyhow my girlfriend loves my Crossdressing and I've come out of the closet a month ago to go shopping, to the movies and restaurants. For the New Year, I will announce my Crossdressing to my parents and at my work and plan to live 24/7 as a woman.

My girlfriend and I plan to get married next year and hopefully both of us will be a bride.



Dressing, then acting and being a woman has brought out an entirely different and exciting personality compared to the drab person I am as Michael. I have more friends...mostly girls, who love the feminine me. I'm on a new and exciting path in life and will never turn back

10 comments:

  1. Now, as being a "Crosdresser" I wish that would of happened to me...I just love to wear my "Matching Bras & Panties" !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AM SANDRA FROM CANADA, THANKS TO DR ONIHA WHO HELP ME BRING MY HUSBAND BACK, MY HUSBAND LEFT ME WITH THREE KIDS, FOR ANOTHER YOUNG GIRL, FOR OVER TWO YEARS, I TRIED ALL I COULD TO SETTLED OUR DIFFRENCES, BUT IT YIELDED NO RESULT, I WAS THE ONE TAKING CARE OF THE CHILDREN ALONE, UNTIL ONE DAY, I CAME IN CONTACT WITH SOME ARTICLES ONLINE, CONTAINING HOW DR ONIHA HAS HELP SO MANY LOVERS AND FAMILY REUNION AND REUNIT AGAIN, AND I DECIDED TO CONTACT HIM, AND HE CAST HIS SPELL ON MY HUSBAND, WITHIN FIVE DAYS, MY HUSBAND RAN BACK HOME, AND WAS BEGGING ME AND THE KIDS FOR FORGIVENESS, IN CASE YOU ARE PASSING THROUGH SIMILAR PROBLEMS, AND YOU WANTS TO CONTACT DR ONIHA, YOU CAN REACH HIM VIA HIS CONTACT NUMBER, ON CALL OR WHATSAP +2347089275769 OR EMAIL DRONIHASPELL@YAHOO.COM

      Delete
    2. One day this "girl" will find a sweet, gentle man to fall in love with, after so many years of learning how to enjoy being feminine. I guess (andhope) it is never too late! I simply love being Roxanne!
      Roxanne Lanyon

      Delete
    3. My name is Diego from Argentina and I want to share with you all how I got my ex back after she left me on the 20th of may because of some misunderstanding between us, I tried to resolve it with her but she never gave me a chance , i begged and begged but she said she was done . two weeks ago I came in contact with Dr Donald , I explain to him how I have been trying to get my ex back but all to no avail and he told me to give him my ex name and photo and I gave him and he told me that 24 hours from now my ex girlfriend will come back to me I left with little faith, Behold the next day my ex girlfriend was at my apartment rigging the door bell I opened the door and she went on her knees begging me to accept her back I quickly grab her and carried her inside and since that day till now and forever we are happily together and our love keeps growing stronger . a big thanks to to dr Donald you can contact dr Donald through donaldsolutiontemple@yahoo.com you can also reach him on WhatsApp +1 (938) 2044894 for any spell and solution to your illness and diseases thank you



























































      Delete
  2. I can't forget how Dr omohan helped me to restore back my marriage after 2 month of separating with my wife out of quarrel and she left and never return back to me, i did so much to get her back but nothing worked out not until i saw a comment online when someone was testifying of how Dr omohan helped her to restored back her husband and that was how i contacted him through his email and after writing my issue out he assured me that he will help me to get back with my wife in 3 days after casting the love spell, and after he did the spell my wife came back home and pleaded that she was very sorry today i am back with my wife and we are both happy and living together again. i know there are many people out there that want's to get their love back please contact Dr,omohan cause he is the perfect answer to your problem his contact details are; dromohanspell@gmail.com or his   Whatasapp  Mobile:     +2348164816038  

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is never an excuse to cheat, don’t enter into a relationship to begin with if even the thought or possibility of you becoming bored of that person, but I realized that someone I love is cheating on me. Until I was referred to a cyber programmer {hackingloop6 @ g m a i l . co m} who sent me a spyware that gained me access to my wife's phone activities, I saw some romantic chats from Facebook and a dating site she registered. I called her to talk about it with the proof i gathered, she pleaded and I completely forgave her. The spyware saved my marriage literally!.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never can happen to me I have too be a bimbo to become a female because female are made for babies making and fuckin tklingenberg@msn.com i can say that anyone can try to make me become a female most be a god but try

    ReplyDelete
  5. My ex turned me into an obsessed resentful shadow of myself. I hated her 24/7. She gaslighted me into thinking I was crazy. I had so much evidence and she managed to destroy me. The infidelity was heartbreaking. But denying me closure was a permanent scar in my soul. I found out about her cheating when I consulted a professional hacker''hackingloop6@gmail . c om'' who hacked her phone and gave me remote access to all her phone activities. I've moved on, but I'll never be the same. There will always be chapters in my life that can't be closed.Hackingloop is also reachable on  WhatsApp + 1 484  540 - 0785,contact him if your partner's commitment is in doubt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank God for using Dr Ojamo to get me cured from Herpes virus. The disease appeared
    at the age of 38, with no hope of a cure from the hospitals i have went to, I thought
    my life have come to an end, until a friend of mine told me about Dr, Ojamo who treats
    all Kinds of diseases including Herpes, I contacted him via his email:
    dr.ojamoherbalhome@gmail.com and purchased the Herpes drug which is in a form of
    liquid after preparation,.. I received the medicine through airwingexpressdelivery and
    immediately commenced usage as prescribed, i used the medicine within 3weeks that i
    was instructed and to my greatest surprise my result became negative I am Herpes free,
    and I won't stop rejoicing and giving thanks to God for using Dr ojamo to cure me, you
    can contact him for your cure or any kinds of drugs, contact his Whatsapp number
    +2349077406037 or email dr.ojamoherbalhome@gmail.com You can check on his website for
    more info https://drojamoherbalhome.wixsite.com/welcometodrojamoherb

    ReplyDelete
  7. There is a man I trust and he does miracles with spells, his name is DR WALE. he saved my marriage nine years ago with his spell. My husband filed for a divorce and it was very embarrassing, shameful and heartbreaking, I started seeking for help on the internet when I saw different testimonies where people appreciated DR WALE for helping them restore their relationship so I contacted him via WhatsApp: +2347054019402 for help and he responded and promise to help me restore my marriage with his spell. I did as he instructed me and some days later my husband came back begging me on his knees to forgive him and accept him back. He canceled the divorce, It is nine years now and we are still happily married. I will keep appreciating DR WALE because he is a God on Earth. He can help you too. Contact him via WhatsApp: +2347054019402 OR Email: drwalespellhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete