Sunday, October 4, 2015

My Life as a Husband and a Transgendered Woman

Excerpted From: http://tglife.com/true-trans-stories/

I have been married to the same woman since the middle of 2005, and for the first six years or so I kept my desire to become a woman a secret. But then ...

I have many reasons why I didn't want to tell her, but the biggest reason was that she wouldn't love me and wouldn't want to be with me.

Before my wife and I got married, we dated for two weeks and there was a day that she was talking with one of our co-workers (yeah, we worked together) discussing a program they watched the previous night on Discovery Health Channel regarding transgender and transsexual people. My now wife expressed how disgusted she was, and that is when I really understood on how afraid regular people can be of trans-folk.



So when my wife and I finally decided to work on things in early 2011 we both thought that everything was going to be alright as long as we got marriage therapy, which we shortly began in March of that year.

Then I decided I needed to tell her...it started out by asking her a question, "I need to tell you something that will change our relationship forever. You said when we got married that you'd love me no matter what, right?", her response was positive until she replied, "As long as it's not something like you wanting to be a woman!"

She didn't take the news well. My wife felt I was lying to her for several years. And I didn't understood it was all just a matter of fear.

Since April of 2011 I have been full time woman (sans sexual reassignment surgery... I'll cover that at a later date as to why I don't want to go through with this) and my wife has tried to be as supportive as she can be: she buys me clothes, makeup, hair products... you name it; she will buy me things just out of kindness and sweetness (and I don't even have to ask!!), but she still has a resentment towards me.

We have already come to terms that our marriage won't last much longer, especially since as time goes on she feels more and more uncomfortable out in public. 

My wife kept citing that she was mostly upset about the transitioning because when I start HRT (hormone replacement therapy), I'd become sterile and we wouldn't be able to have anymore kids.

As more time passes and I of course become more passable I can just feel the awkwardness she feels every time we go out in public. Especially when we're together and people say, "Hi Ladies", or some variation of this... she doesn't want people to think she's a lesbian.

As both me and my wife near the end of my second year of being full time female I keep hoping that one day she'll change her mind on this and while she's tryed to be supportive in the past -- by buying me make-up, clothes, and jewelry (she keeps secretly wishing I'd just be a crossdresser) --, I am really afraid of what's going to happen when we're no longer together.

2 comments:

  1. Once more you have touched on my reality.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Contact Cyber lord for any hacking assistance.After getting the aforementioned proofs if you want more,he can also help you with phone conversations,and you can get all the phone calls your husband or wife made, Which may bring about certainty to whether your husband or wife is cheating. Cyber lord also offers all sorts of hacking services like, Database hack, Boosts credit score, Changes school grade, Lost fund recovery, Credit card top up, Clearing of unwanted records/files, Spy and hack a cheating spouse etc. Contact Cyber lord on "hackingloop6 @ gmail . com" also on WhatsApp + 1 484 540 - 0785, tell him I referred you.

    ReplyDelete